Who can take GoldCrush?
GoldCrush hair vitamins can be taken by people over the age of 18 who would like to maintain healthy hair, nails and skin.
How long can I take GoldCrush?
GoldCrush vitamins can be taken daily as part of your hair-care regimen and are safe for long term use. Pregnant or lactating women should not take any dietary supplements unless recommended by their doctor or healthcare professional.
Does GoldCrush have any side effects?
GoldCrush may contain ingredients that you could be allergic to. Please read the ingredients list. If you have experienced allergic reactions to these ingredients in the past, do not take GoldCrush vitamins. Some may find that their skin needs to adjust to GoldCrush’s deep action and any unexpected reactions in skin behaviour should usually regulate and settle down within a few weeks. When taking any supplement we recommend that you increase your water consumption. If in doubt, you should consult your doctor or healthcare professional.
Can GoldCrush be taken with other supplements?
You should always be aware of your total intake of supplements, but yes GoldCrush vitamins can be taken with other supplements. GoldCrush vitamins contain natural ingredients and can be consumed as a regular part of your diet.
Can GoldCrush be taken with medication?
We recommend that if you are suffering from a serious illness or disease that you consult your doctor or medical professional before taking any food supplements. However it is unlikely that GoldCrush vitamins will react negatively with medication.
Can I take GoldCrush while I am pregnant or breast feeding?
We recommend that pregnant and breast-feeding women, in general, do not take any food supplements unless recommended by their doctor.
- If pregnant, planning pregnancy, lactating or breast-feeding, please seek medical advice before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- High levels of iron can be dangerous for children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Seek professional advice before using if you suffer from food allergies and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition.
- As with other food supplements Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
- Contains: Hydrolised Collagen (Fish)